Covid-19 declared war on World 20. So it was earlier, we were foolish, we didn't understand, we didn't get ahead.
Let me see, invisible enemy, who art thou? Threaten man's incompetence? It won't happen. I have always been clean. washing hands afterwards was an unwritten stereotype, That's why I haven't once wondered what the householders need to say to guests before I go to the table, "Well, buy! And indeed, it's not as tactful as to direct mature people, or wash before eating... Now I can breathe calmly. my sticky mind has become legitimate, the imperative of the day. Thank you, I've always
hated when you talk, whether a student, a coworker, a neighbor, a seller, or a close friend. I feel your aura, color color, and it's not always pleasing to my palate, and don't put yourself there because I don't want to accept the energy radiation that comes from you. Now the "intermediate distance" has gained legal force in the wrong form of "social distance."
Do you cut people off from each other?
The decrease in physical contact threw mankind into panic and depression. There is a danger and threat. but it's not an eternal judgment. And maybe you just have to take advantage of the opportunity to examine, value from a distance, to make sense what we had and didn't realize its role and value in everyday running.
If there was an opportunity to choose between active communication and privacy, I chose the second. It's not an escape, on the contrary, an opportunity to interact with everything at the same time, When you hear the important thing of the world in silence, that is killed in screaming and deafened in everyday runs. Everything is finally transformed into silence. Silence is divine, for God never speaks with a voice.
I've been enough to not get bored. For the last 10 to 15 years, my eyes have been repeatedly isolated. Then I write. Tsveta and Marina, when you said, "You only need to meet for love, there are books for everything else." Love can also be isolated.
I've been enough to not get bored. For the last 10 to 15 years, my eyes have been repeatedly isolated. Then I write. Tsveta and Marina, when you said, "You only need to meet for love, there are books for everything else." Love can also be isolated.
Do you want to listen to the world, accept isolation, but favorably, with a little love, love is the best contribution, you invested, you'll get it instead of a problem. Thank you, Covid-19, and for the possibility of isolation.
You, Covid-19, have satisfied the world with you. Be wise, say goodbye now, for we are wise of what thou hast given, and foolishness of wisdom is one step.
You, Covid-19, have satisfied the world with you. Be wise, say goodbye now, for we are wise of what thou hast given, and foolishness of wisdom is one step.


0 Comments